• LinkedIn
  • Subcribe to Our RSS Feed

viernes, 9 de septiembre de 2016

WorkShops Tutorial 1

21:10 // by ANDRES LOPEZ // No comments

Good Morning, my name is Andres Fernando Lopez, I am thirty years old, I am From Ibague, I am married and I have  a beautiful daughter, your name is Mariana Lopez Lopez , she is two years old, and she is my happiness, I work in Bancolombia, I am a cashier in this Company, I live in Ambalema-Tolima with my family. I like much the technology, the programs and programation language.
I studied in the simon bolívar school, in the year two thousand two, I finished the school, my English teacher, me taught the language English a very nice form, and the famous To Be verb, but not much remember, y like much the language English, but not study much, for it my English is basic, I like much the English songs, I listen the songs in you tube, I like why meeting the song whit the letter in English and Spanish for understand.

Thanks for your attention!!!  

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario