• LinkedIn
  • Subcribe to Our RSS Feed

miércoles, 26 de octubre de 2016

21:07 // by ANDRES LOPEZ // No comments

TUTORIA # 3 VIDEO DE LAS ACTITUDES


My reflection about the video this based in that definitely the negative attracts the negative and the positive attracts the positive, is for this reason that in my life always try of see the best side of the life, so the situation not is the more favorable, try of take on good attitude front to my family, with my Friends and the work, as that this help me to live more happy and calm, that by of course how every have a defect, sometimes I have situations that alter but learned to make an stop, breathe profound and me calm fast as that an condition of mood altered not me allowed, see the best of things, I loved to my family, I like my job and I passionate about my study and fell that this brings an the best attitude front to the life because this leads me always the best solution to the disadvantages that  present in my day to day, always find solutions to the difficulties, me compromise with what I do, me like to help others, I consider myself a person friendly and recognize When some make an observation about me or of my act for improve.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario